Webcode:

To read an article from the print magazine online, please enter the web code below, which can be found in the magazine under the article.

https://www.getdigital.de - Gadgets und mehr f├╝r Computerfreaks

NOSBAU S.c.r.l.

Publications on european-business
Portrait

Cooperative with ambitions

Compared to many other European countries, the proportion of homeowners in Belgium is high. 73% of all Belgians are owner-occupiers. The remaining 27% is split between private lettings (20%) and public housing (7%). In the latter sector, NOSBAU S.c.r.l. has a monopoly position in the nine communities with which it partners. With domestic opportunities for expansion limited, the cooperative is now considering going abroad to grow its market position further. At the same time, it has plans to develop activities in the profitable private housing market.

TOP